Les projets en cours
Concerning the research project. Jacques Saraydaryan and Fabrice Jumel are associate members of the Chroma team, (leads by Olivier Simonin) in the CITI INRIA Lab. They work on management of fleet of robots in crowd environment. A general framework called « robots waiters problem » have been done where a fleet of robots have to distribute services (could be an interaction, delivery of an object as food or drink) to a crowd in a fair way.
Robocup@home is for us an opportunity to work on real robot with unlimited case of interaction between the fleet of robot and people.
- J. Saraydaryan, F. Jumel, O. Simonin, Robots Delivering Services to Moving People : Individual vs. Group Patrolling Strategies, ARSO 2015.
Additional collaboration has been established with the INL lab , biomedical sensor team. The goal of the collaboration is how improving desease detection with the help of sensors and robotic information. Current works are focus on building a living lab acting as a robot exoskeleton in order to measure relevant human activities.
- L. Sevrin, N. Noury, N. Abouchi, F. Jumel, B. Massot, J. Saraydaryan , A bio-inspired Living Lab as a robot exoskeleton, 17th International Conference on E-health Networking 2015
- L. Sevrin, N. Noury, N. Abouchi, F. Jumel, B. Massot, J. Saraydaryan , Characterization of a Multi-User Indoor Positioning System based on Low Cost Depth Vision (Kinect) for Monitoring Human Activity in a Smart Home, EMBC, 2015
- L. Sevrin, N. Noury, N. Abouchi, F. Jumel, B. Massot, J. Saraydaryan , Preliminary results on algorithms for multi-kinect trajectory fusion in a living lab, IRBM 2015
Moreover, in our previous work, we propose an architecture of service which acts as a hub of robots, sensors and actuators services . With the heterogeneous communication and service composition in mind, we introduced and developped a middleware allowing service discovery and composition.
- A. Gréa, J. Saraydaryan, F. Jumel, A. Guenard, A Robotic and Automation Services Ontology, Architectures Logicielles pour la Robotique Autonome, les Systèmes Cyber-Physiques et les Systèmes Auto-Adaptables, CAR, 2015
- J. Saraydaryan, Fabrice Jumel, Adrien Guenard, ASTRO: Architecture of Services Toward Robotic Objects, IJCSI 2014.
Nam quibusdam, quos audio sapientes habitos in Graecia, placuisse opinor mirabilia quaedam (sed nihil est quod illi non persequantur argutiis): partim fugiendas esse nimias amicitias, ne necesse sit unum sollicitum esse pro pluribus; satis superque esse sibi suarum cuique rerum, alienis nimis implicari molestum esse; commodissimum esse quam laxissimas habenas habere amicitiae, quas vel adducas, cum velis, vel remittas; caput enim esse ad beate vivendum securitatem, qua frui non possit animus, si tamquam parturiat unus pro pluribus.
hfjdk sfhjd sfhdjk shfdjk sfhdjk fshd